Body Slimming Bikinis
By Kevin Elliott
You do not need to have an ideal swimsuit body to be able to wear bikinis. Similarly, women do not need to worry about their sizes or body shapes when wearing bikinis provided they select the one which is appropriate for their body types.
Nowadays, a large number of designers such as UjENA Swimwear offer a wide variety of different types of swimsuits, including body slimming bikinis, which compliment every body type. Furthermore, all these types are available in different designs and are made of different fabrics to cater to women of all sizes and flaunt their best features.
Overall this means that whether or not you look good in a bikini depends on your choice of selection. Before setting out to shop for body slimming bikinis, for example, make sure that you know all about your best features and the features you would want to draw attention away from.
A few tips that can help you in making the right selection:
- Halter Necklines – Body slimming bikinis with halter necklines are best suitable for women who do not want to grab attention to their thighs. This is because a halter neckline skillfully displays the cleavage of the wearer in a stylish manner and draws attention away from the thighs. Similarly, a bikini coupled with boy shorts can also help in hiding troublesome thighs.
- Underwire Bikini – This type is best suitable for women who have a lot of cleavage towards the top. Body slimming bikinis with an underwire provide sufficient support to a woman’s upper body while swimming. However, a string bikini type should be set aside only for those women who have a fit and toned body. Moreover, women who already have a curvy bottom should not opt for bikini bottoms that have butt inserts in them.
- Accurate Size – Before you go to shop for body slimming bikinis, take your measurements to get an idea of an approximate size that would best fit your body. Also, when you are trying these bikinis in a store, watch out for any bulges. If you do notice any bulges, this would mean that the size you are wearing is smaller than your actual size. Conversely, if you notice that the bikini is too flaggy, then this would indicate that the size you’re trying is larger than your actual size and you should consider going for a comparatively smaller size.
- Color – The choice of color you choose for your bikini also has an effect on the body slimming aspect of such bikinis. As a general rule, to have a slimming effect you should opt for dark colors like black, dark brown, blue, etc as such dark colors make your body look slimmer. Comparatively, the light colors do not have as much of a slimming effect as the darker ones.
- Designs – Another factor that affects the body slimming aspect is the design. Consider opting for designs that make your body appear slimmer or enhances your best features. For instance, if you have a small bust size then you should refrain from wearing bikinis providing tummy control and featuring horizontal patterns and lines.